miércoles, 7 de noviembre de 2012

JUST SHOPPING



KAY  hi, Sally. Long time no see! What are you doing here?
SALLY  Oh, hi, Kay. Same as you , I expect...just shopping.
KAY  Great. Is that a new dress?
SALLY Yes, it is. I got it  yesterday. Do you like it?
KAY   Well,...it's very  ummm.......very short for you, isn't it, Sally?
SALLY  Short is "in" this summer. Didn't you know?
KAY  oh, I don't read any of those fashion magazines.
SALLY  I can tell you don't. Well, this is the latest fashion...from Milan
KAY oh, I know it's popular, I've seen that kind of dress a lot. It seems everyone is wearing it these days. I prefer something more ...individual.
SALLY Yes, so I see. What exactly is that you are wearing?
KAY It's a pair of shorts, but it looks like a skirt. See?
SALLY Oh, yes. How original. Did you make it yourself?
KAY  No
SALLY Marvellous. But, I'm just not sure it's quite  "you" , Kay
KAY Oh, really , Sally? well, never mind. Perhaps , it's too... sophisticated for you
SALLY Hmm. No, I don't think it's that. But you're right - I can't see me in it somehow. Anyway, must hurry. I've got more shopping to do
KAY  Well , good luck, Sally. Keep reading those magazines!
SALLY Thanks , Kay. Perhaps , you should buy some too! 
  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario